WINDSHIELD ROCK CHIP REPAIR
Auto Detailing Mat-Su Valley
Windshield damage is frustrating – now you have to get your windshield fixed or even replaced. The good news is, if you have a chip or crack that’s 6 inches or smaller, a quick windshield repair may be all you need.
Car Deets Auto Detail is here to help! However, a repair may not be the right solution for everyone. You know you’re eligible for a repair when:
- The damage can fit under a dollar bill
- You have three chips or less
- The damage is not on the edge of the windshield
- The damage is not in your line of sight
WHY REPAIR A WINDSHIELD CRACK?
There are a few good reasons to stop putting off that windshield repair you know you need. Take a look:
1. Windshield chip repairs are affordable.
Depending on your insurance coverage, a car windshield repair may be no cost to you.
2. Small windshield chips can turn into large cracks – requiring full replacements.
Your windshield damage can grow and require a full windshield replacement, which is likely to cost more.
3. Repairing windshield damage is quick.
In most cases, the repair can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
4. Car Deets uses only the highest quality materials.
One of our technicians will inject a specialized resin into the chip, which is then carefully cured and polished.
Bottom line is that by repairing the crack or rock chip you are preserving the structural integrity of your windshield and secondly, in most cases the appearance of your windshield is improved.
Pricing: $69 for one $49 for additional repairs.
Call Car Deets today for the best auto detailing Mat-Su Valley has to offer 907.229.2860